It's 2013 and it's the year of epic guitar!
To help more guitarists, there will be weekly free guitar lessons posted on the site. These lessons will include:
- A Video Lesson
- Audio MP3 Version of the Lesson
- FREE Downloadable PDF with notated examples & TAB
Every month will alternate between:
1) Jazz guitar
2) Fingerstyle guitar
3) Beginner guitar
February 2013 is fingerstyle guitar month! The focus will be to help aspiring fingerstyle guitarists learn their craft better.
Here's the 1st fingerstyle guitar lesson. Enjoy!
[Click here to download the '5 Useful Right Hand Arpeggios' PDF File]
[ACTION STEPS] How can you learn this better?
1) Learn the right hand arpeggios
2) Play the patterns over different chord progressions
3) Write a 4-bar OR 8-bar chord progression that combines 2 of these patterns
4) Write your own variations of these patterns
Join my newsletter for a FREE 7-song acoustic guitar MP3 compilation
& to be updated of new blog posts, videos, upcoming shows & exclusive content.
100% privacy and I promise never to spam you.
❤ If you liked this post, please Like it or Tweet it! =)