Monday, November 25, 2013 at 9:18PM
I'm a columnist for The Star Online's technology section. These are links to the articles for my column called Beats & Bytes. If you're interested to discover how technology and music influence each other, this is for you.
- An introduction to my column in The Star!
- Optimize your time on YouTube! A guide to hack your learning & get better, faster.
- How I released an album - without a record label, on my own & how you can do it too.
- Crowdfunding is quickly becoming the alternative path to making records for musicians.
- Find out how you can get your music heard across the globe.
- Performer Az Samad experiences video streaming technology first-hand and shares his experience.
- Music educator Az Samad takes a music lesson that inspires him to teach guitar via Skype.
❤ If you liked this post, please Like it or Tweet it! =)