So I went to Hong Kong.
And it was amazing. Probably the best part was all the wonderful people I met during the trip. And the chance encounters. Some highlights included:
1. Going to a chiropractor's office
2. Buying a tripod at the flea market (almost bought a 1989 Gameboy)
3. Had awesome chocolate rose drink at Full Cup Cafe in Mongkok
4. Played two awesome gigs (at Full Cup Cafe and Shanghai Street Studios)
5. Visiting the Hong Kong International Hobby and Toy Museum
6. Checking out the light show 'A Symphony of Lights' at the harbour
7. Became the first artist-in-residence at Shanghai Street Studios and wrote a song there!
I really want to go back to Hong Kong again sometime next year!
[ Click here for photos from the tour (links to Facebook album) ]